Drew of West Penwith and Beyond

A meeting place for researchers of the Drew family of West Penwith and Redruth areas, and their associated families. If you have come across this site during searches for Drew family history, and you feel you might be connected, please contact one of the members to have your name added to the members list.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

GenCircles

Yesterday, I refreshed the Robert Drew Line information on GenCircles to see what would come up in their Smart Matching system. Looks as if it is mostly just me, Adrian Eddy, and Thelma who have matches. Nobody else stands out as researching our mob in any great depth, although there are a few others that connect into the occasional name, with one that has some good Pentreath info.

In fact, I also put up my complete tree, and there appears to be very few, besides those I already knew about, researching my East Devon people as well. Absolutely nothing whatsoever on my Wiltshire, Essex or Fermanagh branches, which is disappointing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home