Drew of West Penwith and Beyond

A meeting place for researchers of the Drew family of West Penwith and Redruth areas, and their associated families. If you have come across this site during searches for Drew family history, and you feel you might be connected, please contact one of the members to have your name added to the members list.

Friday, December 15, 2006

An Interesting Contact

As I mentioned in my addendum below, I have had an e-mail from Steven here in my home town of Brisbane. Looking at his on-line tree, I find that there are many points of contact between our assorted branches and twigs and his. I have invited him to join the blog, and will be asking his permission to put his tree in our links list.

This also proves that people outside our membership group are finding and reading the Blog, so who know what else will appear out of the woodwork.

Of course, this extra information source makes the compilation tree I sent out this morning somewhat obsolete, as there are quite a few new lines of descendants of Robert Drew to be added in, and there also seems to be potential for linkages through assorted new 'spouses of' - familiar surnames are appearing all over the place.

Oh well, keeps me off the streets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home